6/10/10

Some Comments on Bone Thugs-n-Harmony "Tha Crossroads" (Full Version)

R.i.P GRaNDMa N aunTiiE See u TheRe

Str8 classic.....RIP EAZY

RIP Zaharoula AKA Angie

This song is deep it

R.I.P Uncle Will-1963-2009 See you at the Crossroads!!!

R.I.P. James "Phat Daddy" Brown (not the singer), R.I.P Mi Abuelita, and R.I.P EAZY E, REAL MUTHAFUCKIN G. SEE YA'll AT THE CROSSROADS, i pray everyday, Good Die young see yall homies

R.I.P. John Michael Evans. See you at the crossroads

R.I.P. Junior - 2002 I always pray and I will see u at the crossroads...

R.I.P. Bart Hinson see you at the crossroads.

R.I.P Garrett Roberts.

R.I.P Juan Lemus

real talk xx

im not gonna lie the guy that played death in this video scared the shit out of me as a kid

R.I.P. Otis,Aubery Seniour,Dennis,lil Ck,Eazy-E,Mac Dre,My Unborn Brother.... I know your waitin 4 me and yall kno ill see u at the crossroads.. Yall were the greatest family friends and idols this kid could of had

R.I.P. Jared & John 6/1/96 See you at tha crossroads!

REST.IN.PARADISE EAZY-E!!!!

DAMN I MISS MY HOMITO RIP MR. FLINSTONE WILL MISS YOU FOR EVER I LOVE YOU MIJO CNT NOBODY BREAK DAT BOND WE HAD.... TALK 2 ME IN MY DREAMS.... MSZ NENA & MR. FLINSTONE HOMITOS 4 LIFE

R.I.P Justus Demi Powell aka "LIL JUVIE LOC" aka "J.D" we love and miss you boy.

R.I.P. GILMAN WE ALL MISS AND LOVE YOU.

R.I.P. Granny (Johnnie P. Sigler)

R.I.P Grandaddy Nd great grandma..Nd Dha Rheszt Whe Lhuv Yhall

See You At The Cross Roads........
RIP:
ANTONIO
ROBERTO
SHADOW

RIP Zachary Allen Marzen!!! always in our hearts n never forgotten!! jan 5th 88- may 17th 2008!!!! i love you big brother :(

In the whole song you feel like the singers are about to cry, but they just keep singing

r.i.p playboy 10-13-83 - 12 27-07

i lost 2 of mt best friends. my friend karen moyer (R.I.P) killed herself and my friend Adam Snyder (R.I.P) died in a car accident... i miss them so much!!!

r.i.p to my cousin victor and my dog tank..i miss em both..miss yu 2..see yu 2 wen i get there..

R.I.P. my uncle roger u were my only uncle and i miss you 01/1997

to all the home boys r.i.p ..... R.I.P MY GRANDPA JESUS 1935-2004

i love this song we played it at my best friends funreal R.I.P DARRIS

mary dont u weep

R.I.P Papa and My cousin Martin :( Stay eazy Fam

Rip Eric A. Toscano.

RIP AUNT LYNN

...

1 comment: